So you have a group of employees that are working for you and need to be paid… now what?
Do you know the proper protocol for wage payments laid out by the Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA), including classifying employees as exempt or non-exempt, deductions, breaks, overtime?
Are you able to keep track of this for everyone’s payroll, every single time, without making a mistake?
Following the proper wage and hour basics will keep your employees happy and your business in compliance with the FLSA. This can decrease your risk of facing penalty fees and avoid practices that are prohibited in the workplace.
Proper Wage and Hour Fundamentals
You’ll learn all this and more by watching our free webinar. Get the proper know-how on paying your employees the right way, and also gain insights to the following:
- How to classify employees as exempt or non-exempt
- Examples of pay calculations for overtime
- What deductions are permissible to an employee's wages
- Ways to determine hours worked and different methods of recording them
- Differences in the different methods of pay