Very few companies can efficiently employ enough to support a competitive, robust, employee benefits program. Without a specialization in the area of benefits, it can distract from your core business to try to do things yourself. PEOs like FrankCrum are designed to combine employee benefits programs with payroll services, HR and workers’ compensation insurance to offer a “one-stop-shop” for managing it all. This enables you to offer great benefits affordably, save time and money, and stay consistently compliant.
Benefits Plans and Programs
Compliance and Administration
- Enrollment eligibility notifications
- Answering employee questions
- Carrier renewal negotiations
- W-2 health premium reporting
- Form processing for employee enrollment, changes and termination
- COBRA information processing
- Monthly carrier invoice reconciliation
- Carrier claims management
- ACA compliance strategies
3. Open Annual Enrollment
Communication and employee engagement efforts should really happen year-round and not just during annual open enrollment. Employees are looking for easy-to-use guidance on which plan options are best in a language that’s easy to understand – and that information isn’t always readily available. When you outsource benefits management to FrankCrum, we handle the open enrollment process. Every year, we utilize an easy-to-use technology platform to have employees update their benefits elections. This takes the burden of paperwork, communication and time constraints off your shoulders so you can focus on growing your business.